Hello All! It was just one week ago when I started my challenge of The Vision Board. If you don’t know what I am talking about, I decided to put the vision board theory into practice. As much as I want to believe in this theory of course I”m a little skeptical of it. It’s like I believe it in some aspects, and don’t in other ways. You can read more about that here.
I wanted to make $200 extra this month. (This month meaning 4 weeks from when I started this challenge). So, I wrote $200 on a check and posted it in a place where I would see it everyday. Especially when I get up in the morning and when I go to sleep at night.
I have to be honest, so far, I have only thought about it occasionally. My husband and I have brainstormed ideas together of how we could make an extra $200:
What I’ve accomplished so Far
- Sale our unused DVDs or clothes on Decluttr.
- Start a new online-work-from-home job.
- Uber. We have done this before, and I actually really enjoyed it.
- Wagwalking. The dog walking business, where people pay you to walk their dog.
- Save money. Don’t spend money where we usually would.
That’s all we got! That ain’t much. In fact, it’s horrible.
What I need to Do
- I need to think about it more.
- I guess part of me believes that it won’t work, I need to believe.
- We need to implement more of our ideas.
So what’s the difference between having a vision a board and just making a plan to make $200? I don’t know, but I’m trying to figure that out! I hope to make it further in this next week!